Social distancing, anxiety about our own health and those of our loved ones, financial and job uncertainty, child care challenges, access to food and prescriptions…
There's a lot that many of us are worrying about right now.
While there is a time to seek professional help, there are also things we can do to care for ourselves at home. Find some easily accessible resources below:
Our Clinical Director, Dr. Jolie Silva, is creating a series of mindfulness practices videos for moms.
Feel free to view her first video and share your email address to get regular updates on this project in your inbox.
- Seven Tips for Resolving Relationship Conflict, Improving Communication, and Preventing Separation During COVID-19
- When Limiting Your Child’s Screen Time During COVID-19, It’s All About Context, Content, and Connections
- Teletherapy Explained for Coronavirus Stress
- Coronavirus Vaccines and Antivirals
- How to Maintain Productivity and Work-Life Balance While Working from Home During COVID-19
Below find breathing exercises that can help us relax, become more aware of our emotions and thoughts, solve problems, and even learn how we might adopt new ways of thinking to modulate our stress and burnout.