Social distancing, anxiety about our own health and those of our loved ones, financial and job uncertainty, child care challenges, access to food and prescriptions…
There's a lot that many of us are worrying about right now.
While there is a time to seek professional help, there are also things we can do to care for ourselves at home. Find some easily accessible resources below:
Our Clinical Director, Dr. Jolie Silva, is creating a series of mindfulness practices videos for moms.
Feel free to view her first video and share your email address to get regular updates on this project in your inbox.
- No, You Don’t Need to Be Scared of Gaining “the COVID-19”
- Good Enough Parenting During COVID-19 is Just That—Good Enough
- How to Cope with the Combination of Public Health Crises: Harm Reduction Guidance for People Using Substances During COVID-19
- The Truth About Breaking up During COVID-19: Five things to do when you can’t “stay inside.”
- Seven Tips for Resolving Relationship Conflict, Improving Communication, and Preventing Separation During COVID-19
- When Limiting Your Child’s Screen Time During COVID-19, It’s All About Context, Content, and Connections
- Five Strategies to Help You Manage Your Anger With Your Kids During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Teletherapy Explained for Coronavirus Stress
- Coronavirus Vaccines and Antivirals
- Five Tips for Talking to Your Kids about COVID-19
- How to Maintain Productivity and Work-Life Balance While Working from Home During COVID-19
Below find breathing exercises that can help us relax, become more aware of our emotions and thoughts, solve problems, and even learn how we might adopt new ways of thinking to modulate our stress and burnout.