trusted care for your child
child Behavioral Treatment in NYC
What are Child Behavioral Problems?
If you have a child who has been diagnosed with a psychological disorder, developmental disability, has behavioral issues in school, or has a hard time making friends; it must be taking a toll on you as well.
Children can experience a range of psychological and behavioral problems including anxiety, depression, OCD, defiance, school refusal, autism, aggression, social and performance anxiety, eating disorders, academic problems, and trauma.
Have questions or want to schedule an appointment?
How Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) Can Help with Child Behavior Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has been proven effective in the treatment of child behavioral issues. CBT Treatment can help your child:
Learn More about Child Behavior Problems
If you are interested in more technical details about Child Behavior Problems, please continue to read below, but at any point feel free to call us if we can be of help.
Disorders Diagnosed During Childhood
Childhood disorders or symptoms may include:
- Aggression & anger (Oppositional Defiant Disorder, ODD; Conduct Disorder)
- Attention problems (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD)
- Academic difficulties (Learning Disorders/Disabilities, ADHD)
- Social isolation
- School refusal
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)